Saturday, October 1, 2011

Silly Poem ~ Daisy My Maid~

 




Daisy the dish washer went on vacation

And I pray she hurries back because

I’m becoming Mrs. Frustration.

She’s been gone all summer

Which is a bummer

Because I have piles of dishes in my sink

Sticking

Crusting

Stinking

Dusty

Bowls and cups

Forks and spoons

Pots and pans

I’m not washing them with my hands

 Daisy the dish washer better come back soon

Maybe, I will get my children to wash them this afternoon



I hope Dorothy my dryer and Wanda my washer don’t go on vacation anytime soon.




She seeks wool and flax

And willingly works with her hands.

Proverbs 31:13a
Written By Bridget Sherman

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

2 comments:

Red aka Filly said...

It's amazing how many dishes can get pied up on the counter and in the sink. There are so many i don't know where to start! I wish that i had a dishwasher. I love your poem.

Anonymous said...

I love your Poem I'm so proud of you My Baby .I'm so impressed with you. keep up the good work i want to see your Books of Poems at Barnes and Nobel.I Love You Mommy