Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Silly Poem ~Ugly Stinky Feet~






My kids think feet are ugly and stink.


I ask, “Why do you think?”

Some people’s feet look like hands,

Especially if you look at Ann’s.

Fingers that call themselves toes,

Some people use them to pick their nose.

Can you imagine eating with those?

Dirty looking feet,

Running around the street,

Trying to be discrete.

Some are hairy

And look kind of scary.

Some are big

And look like a guinea pigs.

Some are small,

Look like they came from a brawl.

Some feet smell, I run and yell,

AIR!

All I know is my kids think feet are ugly and stink,

I think they are beautiful and unique.



How beautiful upon the mountains Are the feet of him who brings good news, Who proclaims peace, Who brings glad tidings of good [things], Who proclaims salvation, Who says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Isaiah 52:7


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this poem. It is cute and silly...but just so you know...my feet don't stink.;)

Red said...

That's why we wash our feet often, especially when they start to stink.