Sunday, October 2, 2011

Silly Poem ~Marshmallow Land~



I dream of living in Marshmallow Land

Walking on marshmallow streets

Eating marshmallow treats

Everywhere I look

Everywhere I turned

It looks like it snowed

Marshmallow a la  mode

Yummy Yummy for my tummy

But this isn't funny

Ugh!

I think I’m getting a tummy ache

It’s time for me to wake

I ate and ate too many marshmallow treats

No…… please no more marshmallow sweets

I promise I won’t dream of Marshmallow Land

Or walk on marshmallow streets

Eating marshmallow treats

Now I know and totally understand

It’s better to live here, right where I am.

  

Have you found honey?

Eat only as much as you need,

Lest you be filled with it and vomit.

Proverbs 25:16

Written By Bridget Sherman

Photographer Jade Ruvolo

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: