Friday, October 21, 2011

Reflection of You



Father, I so want to shine Your light,

Your light that everyone can see through me.

I stare at the moon and I thought,

What an awesome reflection of the sun,

What a great work You have done.



Father, thank You for sending Your Son.

I desire to be a reflection of Him.

As I spend time in Your Word,

I’m blessed to have heard

How holy and righteous I am.



Father, I pray, You transform me

To the image by Your Spirit

Within me.

Do whatever You need to do

So I can be like You.



Father, Your Son delighted to do Your will,

He demonstrated how I am to live and serve.

You are the only one that deserves

All the glory and honor.

I give thanks to You my, Father!


But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 3:18



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Red said...

The reflection of Jesus shows when we let it. It shines bright to everyone that is willing to see it. I think it's awsome.