Friday, October 28, 2011

Silly Poem ~Oh Me Oh My~


Oh me oh my


Another day went by

Sitting in this chair, PJs I still wear

Oh me oh my

I guess another day went by

With me in this chair

Out the window I stare

Oh me oh my

I think I’m going to eat piece of pie

Sitting here in this chair

It’s time for me to say goodbye



I need to get a life!



Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

James 1:27


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute poem. I did that a few days ago too. I stayed in my PJs until afternoon. But it is nice to just kick back every once in awhile and veg out.

Anonymous said...

We could think of it of being lazy, or just relaxing, but either way we do nothing.