Thursday, October 20, 2011

Silly Poem ~Brown Button~



She is as cute as a Button

My sweet little girl.

She loves to blow me a kiss

 And wave hello.



I call her Brown Button

Because she is so cute

My first granddaughter

 And she’s such a hoot.



She will call me Jamma,

I’m one of a kind.

Jamma she will call,

Take me to the shopping mall.



I pray my Brown Button

You will love the one and only true God.

He will show you the way,

And this I will pray.



Only take heed to yourself, and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget all things your eyes have seen, lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. And teach them to your children and your grandchildren.  Deuteronomy 4:9
Written by Bridget Sherman
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Red said...

Your grandduaghter is so adorable!!!! I can understand why you call her brown button.