Saturday, October 29, 2011

My God



My God, help me to follow Your every step,
 To be ready to hear Your every word,
I know my God,You want to be heard.
 Help me to do everything I’m told,
It’s Your Word I’m taking hold.
 I desire to be wise in You.

My God, I have no clue on what to do.
I can’t do it without You,
So thank you for the Holy Spirit.
As I remember without Him I’m lost
But because of You who died on the cross,
You sent me a helper who reminds me of Your Word.
 He leads and guides me.
I’m concerned righteous tree
Planted by the rivers of water.
  He protects and speaks to my soul
And makes me whole.

My God, who keeps me safe and gives me life.
He is truth and the power,
And my strong tower.
He strengthens and gives gifts
He is the one that lifts
Me up when I’m down
And clothed me with a white gown.
He controls my every step
He comforts and intercedes
My God, because of you, I can see
I need You…… My God!

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you
John14:26



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our Jesus Christ is all we need to give us rejoicing and happiness. When I read your poems, they alaways boost me up so I may be right with God.