Friday, October 7, 2011

The Whirlwind





 Another storm is on the way,



Today is so sad and very gray.



I see the dark clouds nearby,



I ask, “Why LORD, why?



Did I commit any sins?



Something deep down within.



Search my heart and show me,



If there is any wicked thing.



I choose to follow You and repent,



I choose to follow You and present,



My body a living sacrifice.



Because You have paid the price



I can come to You and ask.



LORD Jesus, Please forgive me



I know You caused the storm just so I can see.



You are a Holy and Righteous God



And I give thanks to Thee.”





 The LORD has His way In the whirlwind and in the storm, And the clouds are the dust of His feet.

Nahum 1:3b




 
Written by Bridget Sherman
Photographer Elisa Vanderschuit

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: