Thursday, October 20, 2011

Silly Poem ~Give Me~



LORD, I want a big beautiful house.

LORD, I want a perfect spouse.

LORD, I want a nice car.

LORD, I want the North Star.



Because I deserve it!



LORD, I want lots of money.

LORD, I want a sweet looking honey.

LORD, I want power.

LORD, I want the Eiffel Tower.



Because I deserve it!



LORD, give me everything I want.

I’m waiting!

LORD, I don’t understand?

LORD, I command!

Give me what I want.

Because I deserve it!



The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psalm 23:1



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

2 comments:

Red said...

We may think that we deserve everything but we don't. We don't even deserve to live! God has given us so many things we don't need more than what we have.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Great poem. This is better than any sermon I ever heard on the subject.