Thursday, October 20, 2011

Silly Poem ~Wake Up, Wake Up, I Bark~



Whimpering and crying

I sit at your door

Please, Please

 Don’t ignore

Wake up you sleeping log

It’s me, I’m your dog

Open the door let me in

When, When

When, will you let me in?

Don’t you know

It’s time to wake up?

Get off you rump

Bark, Bark

Take me to the park

Or

Take me for a walk

Around the block

Get up, I cry

Time is flying by

Don’t you see?

Please, Please

I only need to pee on a tree!

Wake up, Wake up

I bark.



I dedicated this poem to Skipper and Muffin, my two loyal dogs, and I need to remember that God made all the animals and it was good…. to Him.

And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

 Genesis 1:25




©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

3 comments:

Red said...

A dog's feelings, at least I think so anyways. If we could just wake up then mabey, just mabey, they will stop barking.

Anonymous said...

Animal poems are so cute. My husband's dog does the same thing to him. He just rolls over and covers his head with a pillow. Eventually I have to get up to let the little beast out to do his job.

Anonymous said...

Love your poem I'm so proud of you Dinky!Keep up the good work.