Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Will Show You The Way




I‘ve been on this road not knowing
Where I was going
A road of destruction and despair
Saying life is not fair
I have nothing to live for
Feeling like a prisoner of war
Trapped inside all this hate
Wondering if it’s too late
I want peace in my life
I’m done with all this strife




All of a sudden I see a bright light
It was such a great sight
I fell to the ground
And heard a sound
A sound of a voice, load and clear
It was gentle and very sincere
I said, “Who are you?”
He said, “Jesus,
The one that will make you anew
See, I am the way, the truth, and the life
I will take way your strife
Come follow Me, I will set you free
Come I say
I will show you the Way”





For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
Romans 10:13


Written By Bridget Sherman
Photographer  
Melissa Cheuvront


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: