Monday, October 3, 2011

Silly Poem ~Big Bad Bully~




Around the corner up the street

Lives a big bad bully

He’s ready to fight and mistreat

Anyone who is smaller than him

What should I do?

Run

Fight

Make a stand

I’ll pretend that I’m sick

But momma knew it was a trick

She said, “Get out of bed and go around the corner up the street”.

"And stop dragging your feet"

"So, run as fast as you can"

I looked him in the eye and made a stand

I told him, “I don’t want to fight but instead let’s be friends.”

The big bad bully looked around and didn’t know what to do

He said, “Ok, it’s cool”.
I said, “Good, because I didn’t want to use my kung fu on you”.







If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
Romans 12:18
Based on a true story.





Written By Bridget Sherman
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: