Saturday, October 29, 2011

Silly Poem ~Complainers~






I can’t wait for this weekend,

It will be so much fun.

I have lots of friends,

Who love me a ton.

I’m such a great person

And they know I’m always right,

So me and my friends, you’ll never see us fight.

I hope we have dinner

And it better be good,

I will let the waiter know

The food was terrible, understood?

I hope we see a good movie,

One that I picked and liked

Or I will definitely go on strike.

We have to have coffee and eat some cake

Or I will let them know they are making a big mistake.

Ring, Ring ,Ring

 Hello, 

WHAT?

I guess my weekend will have to wait.

Friends!


These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts.
Jude 1:16




©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Red said...

Sometimes we don't realize it but we are the complainers!