Thursday, October 6, 2011

Slow Down








Crazy life full of distractions



No time for rest no time to play



All I do is fill my satisfactions



With empty toil and vain days



Is this the life I desired



And everything that has transpired?



There is more to life than this



It’s You that I miss



As I sit and wait for You, my LORD



I look up and see a sun beam



Through all this crazy mess and stress



You say,” Look up and see Me



All the things you have desired



I tell you all will fade way



Come be wise and sit with Me



 I ask you....... today"





What profit has a man from all his labor In which he toils under the sun?



Ecclesiastes 1:3



 Photographer Amber Williamson


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: