Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Silly Poem ~SUPER MOM~



I would like to have her powers

Hours and hours and hours

Doing whatever she likes

She bikes she hikes never goes on strikes

She’s moving and doing and always pursuing

Teaching and buying and cleaning and sewing

And I believe my mom is all knowing

Mopping and chopping and shopping

She seems to never be stopping.

Now, that I think of it

I don’t want her powers

I think I’ll just buy her some pretty red flowers



Her children rise up and call her blessed

Her husband also, and he praises her.

Proverbs 31:28


Written By Bridget Sherman


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute sister! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Funny you have good talent don't stop keep them coming.I love you Dinky.

Red said...

Every mom has some amazing super power, some different than others. But I know for certain that I want my mom's powers.