Sunday, October 30, 2011

Silly Poem ~Days~



Days
Some days can be fun
If there’s nothing to be done
Some days can be bad
Especially if I’m mad
Some days can be happy
When I don't feel crappy
Some days can be sad
When things go bad
Some days can be lonely
When it’s just me, the one and only
Some days can be relaxing
When life’s not taxing
Some days can be hard
So send me a get better card
Some days can be exciting
Candle light dinner, how inviting
Some days can be sleepy
If I've been weepy
Some days can be depressing
Honey, time for some caressing
If you want all your days to be full of joy
 Girls and boys,
Serve Jesus, Others, and then You.
And you will have a better view, on 
Days

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
Habakkuk 3:18

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that for a while my days have been happy, but then sleepy, and then sad. I just wish that they would turn to happy again.