Thursday, November 24, 2011

Your Ultimate Good Purpose



Thank You for Your ultimate good purpose for me
My heart belongs to You, I give You the key

You are loving and powerful, well able to change me
I don’t need to do anything but wait upon You and see
You throw light on ways I need to grow
You tell me things I need to know
You fill me with the Holy Spirit to love
To have patience and peace from above
Your plan for my life is better than my own
I can trust You because Your sitting on the Throne
I call out to You and You hear my plea
I will always bow down on my knee
And give You Praise, my King
For You are my God that has great wings
To cover and protect me
From the enemy
You allow bad things to happen in my life
I’ve learned to trust You and hand over all my strife

Thank You for Your ultimate good purpose for me
My heart belongs to You, I give You the key

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Bridget. All of us should give the key to our hearts to Jesus. Love you.<3