Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Father, I'm Thankful




Father, I’m so thankful for everything You have done
I’m thankful to You, for You sent Your Son
I’m thankful for the good and bad
I’m thankful for the things I had

Father, I thankful for everything You are doing
I’m thankful that You are always pursing
I’m thankful for the troubles and sorrows
I’m thankful for brighter tomorrows

Father, I’m thankful for what you are going to do
I’m thankful to You, for You will bring me through
I’m thankful for my family and friends
I’m thankful for Your love that never ends

Father, I ‘m thankful to You
Every day is new
You have given me life
I live in peace and not strife

 I thank You, Father

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Colossians 3:15
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: