Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin Pie (Ballad Stanzas)




Too much pumpkin pie
Can make you really sick
I ate way too much
 So off I run to the sink quick

I wait a day to two
To eat another piece
I won’t eat too much
 Don’t want to run to the sink and release

I have to learn self control
 And eat a small portion
The size of my fist
 Or it will produce extreme distortion

 This type of poem is called a Ballad Stanzas
A group of four lines is called a STANZA. The ballad stanza has a rhyme at the end of line number two and line number four.

No bible verse.

I guess I have my own style of writing poems. I don't write any of them like these last few poems I wrote.....Does it really matter?



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

2 comments:

Red said...

I know that you can eat too much pumpckin pie very easily.;)

Guitar Girl said...

I found a scipture : Proverbs 25:16
"If you find honey, eat just enough-- too much of it, and you will vomit!"
We love you, rock on, you're awesome, and a true blessing.
=)