Friday, November 4, 2011

Silly Poems ~Where Do Butterflies Live~



I dream of going where butterflies go
Free to fly anywhere the wind may blow
No worries, no cares, no burdens to bear
 Just free to fly high in the big blue sky

Where do butterflies live?

I dream of flying high in the big blue sky
Touching the clouds and waving goodbye
Free to fly anywhere the wind may blow
Looking at everything down below

Where do butterflies live?

I wonder if butterflies laugh and smile
Looking at me being silly, once in awhile
I love to laugh and dream of things
Dreaming I could fly and have beautiful butterfly wings.

Butterflies live in my silly poems and dreams!


A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones.
Proverbs 17:22


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: