Monday, November 28, 2011

I Bring Good Tiding




What great news to know that my Savior was born for me
To save me from my sins, He is one God in three
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit,
The good news is that He’s alive, I believe it
 He made away for me to be with Him, that’s what I crave
All I need to do is believe in His name and I shall me saved
Jesus is LORD, let’s worship Him, and give Him Thanks
I have joy in Him, one day we will all bow down in ranks
Ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands of thousands,
Saying in a loud voice,
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”
Father, I come here expressing
My love to You, I worship You and only You
Because You are the one and only true
God, Christ the Lord, my Savior

"For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.”
Luke 2:11

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your praises to God are sweet, like honey to the mouth, the Word to the soul.