Friday, November 11, 2011

My Love, Let's Imagine



If the sun says, "Good morning"
What does the moon say?

Every night I look up in to the sky
And stare in to the air
 I get lost in my dreams and imagine
Being with the one I love and care
Lying on a blanket spread out on the sand
Holding each other’s hand
Whispering sweet words into my ear
I feel so loved, I wish you were here
I look into your eyes, I’m captivated
Please, I ask,” Don’t disappear”
Stay with me a little longer, look up in to the sky
 Imagine running your fingers through my hair
Look up at the moon and think of me and agree
We have our dreams, hopes, and memories  
So let's get lost and drift off into the sea

 The sun says, "Good morning"
 The moon says, "Goodnight"

I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
Song of Solomon 7:10


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day , You jot down some remarkable blogs. I scan back right here often to find out if you have kept as much as date. I thought you may perhaps want to get, as soon as I press your RSS feed it takes me to another website.

Before I go, let me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I'm persuaded you have become aware this by now,), English is not my mother language accordingly I am utilizing Google Translate to shape out how to put in writing what I actually intend to write .

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful poem. I can smell the fresh ocean air and see the moon. You have a great gift. Keep it up.

Red said...

Our love always desires us, to keep us safe, and cuddle us in his arms. Love all around.<3