Friday, November 11, 2011

Silly Poem~Nothing to Write~


Sitting here with nothing to write about
Thinking and thinking and kind of pooped out
What do you write about when you have nothing to say?
I can write about the day
Or how to fly away
How about ballet
Or my daughter's essay
How about I try
 To write about the sky
Or a tough guy
How about an apple pie
I can write about love
Love from above
Or a white dove
How about a boxing glove
I really don’t know what to write
So I guess I will say, "Goodnight"

 
In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, But he who restrains his lips is wise.
Proverbs 10:19


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This poem is proof positive you can even write about absolutely nothing and make it sound good and relate. Writer's block stinks doesn't it. I pray that today you will be inspired by some small thing that will light a flame in your heart that will burn into words of another great set of poetic lines.