Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good Night and Sweet Dreams





I wish you a good night
Doing something you like
Watching your favorite show
 Or wishing I was there, saying hello
I miss you already, can’t stop thinking of you
Hoping and wishing I will see you real soon
It’s time to go to sleep, I’m very tired
I praying for my best friend, whom I desire
I hate to say the words goodbye,
 So instead I will look up into the sky
See the great big moon and hope
I can deal and cope
Without you here beside me
I’m wishing you a good night
 Hope you have sweet dreams of me
Know I love you
 And we will make it through

Good Night and Sweet Dreams

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a poem that a woman would write to her husband going off to war.It's touching.