Monday, November 7, 2011

Pillar



My LORD will lead me day or night
With a pillar of fire, I call a guiding light
He I can trust, He promised and vowed
He also gave me a pillar of cloud

My LORD protected me from my enemy
 I chose not to commit blasphemy
I am His child, He is my Father
I call out to Him, because I’m no bother

My LORD, thank you for providing
For also coming and deciding
To send Your Son to us
Only You, LORD Jesus, I will always trust.


MY LORD,  He is the guiding light
There is no need for me to fright
He will always guide 
Because of His love I will abide


My LORD Jesus, is the way
I seek Him everyday
Through His Word and though prayer
He shows me He does care


 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so as to go by day and night.
 Exodus 13:21

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: