Saturday, November 26, 2011

Born For a Reason



Jesus was born for a purpose, a reason
Some accused Him of high treason
He was born to be our Savior
Friend, Teacher, LORD, and Superior
He came to serve, not to be served
 Praise and worship He deserved
He gave His life for us
Satan attacked, nevertheless
He was obedient to death
 He took His last breath
And is sitting at God’s right hand  
I one day will be in that promise land
I have a purpose too
 Everyday I will pursue
To give my life to others
To glorified my King
To praise and worship Him In everything

 "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him." 
Mathew 2:2
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: