Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shalom


I read that when I go to heaven
I will see gold streets,
Big mansions that out beat
The ones here on earth.
There will be no more pain,
No more mental strain.
No more sorrow,
No need to borrow,
I will have everything I want.
There will be no more crying,
Definitely no one will be dying,
I will live forever with Jesus.
I will see and hear the angels sing,
The twenty four elders, crowns they bring,
Saying ,“You are worthy, O LORD,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things.”
Jesus created all the beautiful flowers,
He created all the hills and mountains,
All the water fountains,
And the best creation is you and me.
Jesus is all I need,
Here on earth and in heaven.
He gives all His love
Whom I am unworthy of.
 He promised me, Heaven is my home
So now I greet you and say,” Shalom.” (Peace)


And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
Revelation 21: 4



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great it shall be in Heaven, but the best thing of all, to see Jesus.