Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Who Am I



I am a child of God
I am chosen
I am forgiven
I am covered by the blood of Jesus
I am a bride
I am called
I am justified
I am sanctified
I am redeemed
I am sealed
I am cleansed
I am complete
I am a daughter of a King
I am an ambassador
I am an heir
I am holy
I am blameless
I am righteous
I am above reproach
I am adopted
I am saved
I am loved
I am a saint
I am being conformed daily

 Jesus asks, “Who do you say I am?”



He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Matthew 16:16

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"He came to that which was His own, but His own did not recieve Him. Yet to recieve Him to those who believe in His name He gave the right to become the children of God....."