Saturday, November 19, 2011

Decisions



LORD God, You know how I feel
Help me to deal
With decisions that are going to be made
See LORD, I’m afraid
Show me the way
Each and everyday
What road I should take

LORD God, You know my body does ache
I cry out to You, King
I ask You to bring
Me comfort and peace
To help me to release
All my worries and cares
I cry out to You in prayers

LORD God, remind me
And I will agree
I can trust you, the Rock
You will show me where to walk
I give You thanks for what You're going to do
Because I’m going to make it through
You, I can trust
You, are holy and just

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3: 5-6



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: