Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Gift to God




There’s nothing I can do or give
 With You, I have life and live
My works are filthy and worthless
But You still chose to bless
All I have is me, I give me to You
I was born for a purpose, You knew
I present my body a living sacrifice
You bought me at a very high price
That’s Your perfect will for me
You gave me a gift; grace and it’s free
Everything I do will worship You
You’ve showed me Your love and I will show mine to you

My gift to You is me

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:1



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: