Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Dream



I feel so empty
Walking around, nowhere to go
Lost in this world
Going with the flow

Nothing to look forward to
No dreams to dream
Why am I here?
I just want to scream

What’s my purpose?
Just doing the same old thing
No excitement, no thrill
Nothing to sing

Wake up, go sleep
 Drink and eat
Give me something
That I can complete

I know I’m Your servant
I want more to do
Than just sitting here
Feeling so blue

I want more to life
Than looking at these walls
Get me out of here
I'm waited for Your call

Please Lord, I’m so bored
Of doing the same old routine
Give me something new
Give me a new  dream

Hope, future, and Joy I want,
LORD, speak to me
I’m waiting
Hear my plea



©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Powerful! This is a prayer to which many people can relate.