Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not Happy




I will be happy when I get a bigger house
I will be happy when I move
I will be happy when I get married
I will be happy when I improve

I will be happy when I finish school
I will be happy when I get new friends
I will be happy when I go to a better church
I will be happy when, I guess it depends

I will be happy when I make more money
I will be happy when I pay off my bills
I will be happy when he changes 
I will be happy when I live in Beverly Hills

You will never be happy till you are thankful
You will never be happy till you are content
You will never be happy till you make your own happiness
You will never be happy till you repent

These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts.


Jude 1:16
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: