Friday, December 30, 2011

I Can Trust You At All Times



I worry sometimes about life
I don’t know what the future holds
But I know who holds the future
In my walk with God, He will unfold
His perfect plan for me
 God’s plan is better
Than my plan, I guarantee
I can trust Him with my life and future
I can trust Him with my family
I can trust Him with my marriage
And I will come to Him thankfully
I can ask my Father to help me not worry
 I can ask Him,” What do You have planned for me?
Help me to trust You at all the times
Remind me that You've calmed the sea.”
 I will wait for Your direction
 Your plans for me are good and not evil
You send Your angels for protection
I can trust You at all times
Thank You, Father, I can trust You  at all times



For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jer 29:11
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: