Friday, December 9, 2011

I Pray For My Children



I pray my children will always love You with all their heart
I pray they will never depart
I pray they will walk with You all their days
I pray they will raise their holy hands in praise
I pray they will obey
I pray they will seek You everyday
I pray they will stay pure
I pray in You they will mature
I pray they will have joy and peace
I pray their faith will increase
I pray they will desire wisdom, knowledge, and understanding
I pray they will come to You humbly, not demanding
I pray You will protect they from Satan
I pray, daily they will be strengthen
I pray for godly friends
I pray the innocent, they will defend
I pray for their future spouse
I pray they will live in a praying house
I pray they will be thankful in everything
I pray they will glorify the one and only King
I pray they will be a living sacrifice
To You, my LORD, Jesus Christ



I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always 
in every prayer of mine making request for you all with
joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day 
until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who
has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day
of Jesus Christ;
 Philippians 1:3-6


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: