Friday, December 2, 2011

Knowing I should Seek




Do I live my life to glorify God?
Do I please Him in everything I do?
Do I love Him with all my heart?
Or is it just the motions I’m going through?

Am I led by the Holy Spirit?
Am I waiting for Him to speak?
Am I listening and doing what He says?
Or doing my own thing, knowing I should seek?

LORD, examine my heart
Show me every wicked thing
I desire to walk in Your truth
With You, life, joy, and peace it does bring

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalms 139:23-24

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Red said...

Those are all good questions to ask, I wonder those most of the time.