Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday Top 10 (9)





This is what I’m thankful for this week,

1. Prayer
I can come to the throne of grace and know God hears me.

2. My Maids
Daisy the dish washer, Wilma the washer, and Dorothy the dryer, without them life would be harder.

3. Crochet
It gets my mind of things and I can crochet some great beanies.

4. Youth group kids
They loved my chocolate cupcakes and it made me feel appreciated.

5. My Brother
He said the nicest things to me and it made me feel special.

6. My Son
He has been getting up extra early to get his school work done and then he wants to go for walks with me.

7. Church
A place I can serve and stay busy for the LORD.

8. Jessica
For being faithful to come to my home to help Jade with her school work. What a good friend she is.

I can and hear a study any time of the day or night.

10. The letter I
It’s so nice to see or hear the letter or word “I” in the beginning of “I love you!” It makes a big difference!



Don’t forget to give thanks to the LORD

At midnight I will rise and give thanks to you, because of Your righteous judgments. Psa 119:62



Every week Curious Georgi invites friends in blog world to join us in being thankful.

Click on her button and read other list




1. Make a list of 10 things your thankful for

2. Mention this blog post (hyperlink my post)

3. Ask other to join us
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do Love You so Very Much My Dinky .From your Mommy.