Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday Top 10 (8)




This is what I’m thankful for this week,

1. Smiles
When I see someone smile it makes me smile. Especial babies! This is little James Jr. on Valentine's

2. Valentine’s Day
Everyone seems to be in love. Flowers, candy, love notes and special kisses, hugs, and dinners without kids.

3. Spring time weather
The weather has been so nice this week, I think it just makes people feel good when the weather is perfect.

4. Family and friends
Surprise visits, they make you feel special and loved.

5. Dates with my kids
I had a great time with my son without my other kids being around. We had a chance to watch a movie together and chat about his life.

6. Nephew
I had the privilege to spend time with him this last week. He smells so good and I love holding him.

7. Eyvettes bake days
She is learning to make different types of cakes with frosting, cheese cake, and fondant. I’m learning too!

8. Sitting here relaxing at my sisters
It’s so peaceful being here at my sister’s home. Quite for awhile till the baby wakes up.

9. Life
I am so thankful that God gave me life. He has blessed me!

10. Jesus
I will have everlasting life with HIM



Don’t forget to give thanks to the LORD

To the end that my glory may sing praise to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever. Psa 30:12



Every week Curious Georgi invites friends in blog world to join us in being thankful.

Click on her button and read other list







1. Make a list of 10 things your thankful for

2. Mention this blog post (hyperlink my post)

3. Ask other to join us

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

3 comments:

Monica Steely said...

Nothing can beat a baby's smile...nothing at all! Thanks for checking out my site!

Candra Georgi said...

go you for cake baking!

i do love the way babies smell ;)

LivingFree said...

Great list!