Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday Top Ten (3)


Jamma I want you

What I’m thankful for this week:
1. My Parents truck
It will bring my parents and my baby girls to me. I can’t wait to see them. YAY!

2. Sister
For rescuing me, while I was stranded on the side of the road off the 44 highway. I’m still thankful for my car even though it’s in my sister’s garage!

3. Brody
He (my sister’s dog) makes me get up and take him for walks. I’m getting my exercise in, even when I don’t feel like it.

4. Cold Days
I get to stay under the blankets and cozy up with a good book called the bible, while sipping on coffee and eating chocolate. Well, not too much chocolate, I am trying to lose weight.

5. Blow dryer
I hate how my hair looks when I let it dry all on its own.

6. Bible Study
That I can increase in the knowledge of my God. Everything will fade away but not His word.

7. God’s Power
How He used me to minister to people I don’t even know. God wanted me to tell this young mom that He will never leave her or forsake her. She was amazed, because that’s exactly what she needed to hear at the moment.

8. Movies
Especially the funny ones like “My Big Fat Greek Wedding.” My sister and I had some good laughs last night.

9. Home
I miss my little family at home. Comforts of my own bed, and a place I call my home.

10. James my brother- in -law
Thank you for serving and protecting us. He is always encouraging others, especially me and for loving my sister.

Don’t forget to give thanks to the LORD

In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thess5:18

Devotions go to
http://bridget247.wordpress.com/


*****

Every week Curious Georgi invites friends in blog world to join us in being thankful.

Click on her button and read other lists and make new friends.





 
 

1. Make a list of 10 things your thankful for this week.

2. Mention this blog post (hyperlink this post).

3. Ask others to join too.

*****
Click on banner once to vote everyday....Thank you..
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

If you want my friends and I to visit your blog click below

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Candra Georgi said...

thanks for linking up. next time be sure to link this specific post and not just your blog so that people can go straight to your thankfuls easier.

we broke down last week too---so thankful it was near a gas station, they told us they were the only one for 25 miles!