Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Babies Are Here

My Baby Girls

My girls finally arrived on Sunday the 16th. My parents drove my babies home to me from California and Arizona. Brook my oldest is 24, my grandbaby Jayla which is 4 months and Megan is 22 years of age. I have been enjoying my time with them and loving it. It’s like I’m dreaming!


I can’t keep my hands off my little button Jayla. I haven’t seen Jayla since she was born. She has grown so much…..she is so tiny though. So my new name for her is button, my little brown button. She has the cutest little nose… She has my nose, that’s for sure.

Button

Every one of us had to hold Jayla. We want to get as much time with her as possible. We don’t know when we will see her again. I just love holding her. When I first saw her I just cried. I can’t believe that my baby girl has her own baby girl.












It’s like old times, minus two other daughters Ashley and Kimberly. The house is so noisy and such a mess, but it doesn’t even matter, to have laughter everywhere in this house it’s all worth it. We played this game called Telestrations, I think Megan and Jade peed their pants. To see my children all together is the happiest thing ever.

Jade 16, Joshua 11, Megan 22, Eyvette 8, Me 44, Brook 24

Thursday we will all be heading out to Oklahoma for the birth of my sisters first baby. Little James will be the new addition to the family. This is why my girls came out. Amber is only two years older the Brook. So I will have a 4 month old grandbaby and a new born nephew. God is so good! This week is so exciting!

BEWARE CRAZY JAMMA WITH A CAMERA......... COMING SOON!




*******
Devotion go to


Click on label once to vote everyday.....Thank you..

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

*******




©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: