Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You Desire Me





How great it is to know that my God desires me

The one and only true God, who has set me free

I can come to You day or night

And know everything will be alright



How great it is to know that my God desires my affection

When You look at me, You see perfection

There is nothing I need to do to win Your love

Because it’s Your grace that comes from above



How great it is to know that my God desires my praise

I will continue to praise You for the rest of my days

There is nothing more important than that

I will kneel and bow to You on my prayer mat



How great it is to know that my God desires my prayers

You are the only one that truly cares

I give You thanks and offer my requests

You are a Great God, A God that loves to bless



Here I am Lord, I give you thanks and praise

For you are a Great God that is worthy

I will left up my hands in amaze

Holy are You my God and my King

Every day I will bring

My praise to thee

Because I know You desire me





So the King will greatly desire your beauty; Because He is your Lord, worship Him

Psalms 45:11




©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that this was not only a great poem but a wonderful lesson, even if we do the most horrid things He still desires us, no matter what we do he loves us. Keep writing your poems with encouragement, laughs, and praise.