Friday, September 9, 2011

Anyone



Once again, here alone, silence in the dark.

As I look all around,

There is no one to be found.

I ask, “Anyone out there?

Can’t you see?

I’m here…I’m in fear.

I don’t want to be alone,

Anyone… please come near.

I hate to feel so blue,

I just want to be loved by you.

I heard this man,

He gently calls out,

“I will hold your hand

Without a doubt.

I’m here… don’t pout.

There’s nothing you should fear

You’re not alone…you’re well known.

I’m telling you…I’m near,

I want you to know

I’m your Father

And I love you, my dear.”



 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us,

that we should be called children of God!

1 John 3:1


Written by Bridget Sherman
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed to read this today. I love you.

love, sister