Sunday, September 11, 2011

Whistle and Sing



Whistle my bird,

You call out with a whistle.

Waiting to be heard,

A sound of a happy bird that sings

So loud and so clear.

Oh, what joy the sound brings

What joy it is to my ear.

Whistle my bird

It’s time to be heard.

So, whistle and sing

The sound is uplifting,

How happy you must be

To sit in a tree.

Whistle and sing

What joy it brings.

You have no worries,

No place for hurries,

Just sit in the tree

And be free.

So…..whistle my bird!



Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands! Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before His presence with singing. Know that the LORD, He is God

Psalm 100:1-3


Written by Bridget Sherman

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW sister! You are becoming quite the poet. I love you and your heart to bring glory to the Lord.