Monday, September 26, 2011

Silly Poem ~ A Bunch Of Green Beans ~







I love you,

But I will hold on to this grudge.

I love you,

But I will not budge.

I love you,

But I need you to serve me.

I love you,

But bring me some peach tea.

I love you,

But that’s what you deserve.

I love you,

But I will hit you with my curve.

I love you,

But you are so bad.

I love you,

But you make me so mad.

I love you,

But I will never forgive.

I love you,

But I will always relive.

I love you,

So bow down.

I love you,

And be my clown.

I love you,

 But do you know what love means?
 
  I will give it to you,

My love is a bunch of green beans.
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Written By Bridget Sherman
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: