Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moon Light


 Moon Light
If you looked up in to the sky tonight
You would have seen a glowing light
A moon light that was so bright
But wait…..it was a crescent moon
How can this be?
It was glowing….honestly
As a I stare, I ruminate

I noticed the moon
It does illuminate
A crescent moon is part way
Between a half moon and a new moon
If there was a way
To talk to the moon
I would say,
“Will you please stay?”

“I’m amazed at how great you are
I wish you were not so far
Come dance, come play
Love to see your display
This is what I would say”


The moon and stars to rule by night, For His mercy [endures] forever.
Psalm 136:9


Written by Bridget Sherman
©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: