Friday, March 18, 2011

Blue Canyon Hike


This hike was short but nice, one mile and it took me 25 minutes to hike. There was a lot to see, these trails are for bikes too! So lots of bike things, I don’t know what they are called, but a little scary to me.





Roman 11:15-16
For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? For it their is holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root is holy, so are the branches.



This pictures were taken with my cell phone, sorry!


The hike was very easy for me, so I would say it’s defendantly for beginners. I ended up hiking some of the Texas Sunset too. I like to get in at least 50 minutes of exercise.

Tonight was such a beautiful day, the bikers, joggers, and hikers were out doing their thing. I really got excited watching the bikers; hopefully I can ride one day. I remember when I was young with the 2 children; I would get the kids and put them in the trailer hitched to my bike and ride all the way to the beach. What fun! By the time we got there the kids would be fast asleep and I would turn around heading back home.

I’m not sure which trail I will do next, but I like what I’ve hiked already. ©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

2 comments:

Jan Samuel said...

Hello and peace from God to you and your family
I wish you a blessed day
Daniel 6 verse 28
Greetings from
Jan Samuel

Erynne Nicole said...

Where was this at? I miss mountain biking it has been too long since I've gone. :)