Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wow


Wow, I slept 10 hours today. I fell asleep around 3am and I didn't get up till 1pm. Crazy I know! Well, I started my day spending it with Jesus, I love it because he speaks to me so clearly. I read with the kids and fed them. Ok, they fed them selves! And now it's 3:30. I have homework to do, Crown Financial and The life of David. It's every day homework and I have to do it. Not that any one is making me, but I just want to know more about the bible.

Today might have started of late and I have so much to do, but I know that because I made God first, God will help me get everything else I need to do get done. So, off I go! I need to just stay busy in the Lord's business. I hope that I will sleep tonight! ©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: