Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rest and Do Nothing

Yeah Right
It was a great day yesterday. My family and friends came over and went swimming. Later they went to see the fireworks at the park. I was to tired so I stayed home and watched them from my drive way. I look up into the sky, stairing at all the sparkles that come down, well the cars were driving by and the head lights flashing in my face. I still enjoyed it!

I didn't want to get up this morning. I set the alarm for 8am because today was church. I needed to be there at 9am. I hit the snooze button and that's all I remember. Jade and I had 15 minutes to get ready and get to church. I was late! I decided to leave the kids in bed and let them rest. When I got home they were still sleeping (12:00pm). The house was quite and the sound was so nice. When they woke up (1:20pm) they were mad at me for not waking them up and taking them to church. They truly enjoy and love church.

Well, I think I'm going to just rest and do nothing. The house is such a mess but what can I say, I'm tired! There is so many things I got to do though. Like clean the kitchen, fold the clothes, vacuum the living room, (forget the bedrooms) ,and do my study for crown financial. Oh what about dinner? Thank God Dennis likes to cook. Ok, maybe I won't rest and do nothing.
Rest.... it sounds so good! ©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: