Monday, July 6, 2009

That's What I Get



Yay, I got to rest yesterday and do nothing. I don't believe it! Well, I went to church but that doesn't count. I put my pj's on, I took a little nap, and watched a little TV. It felt really great since I didn't sleep well the other nights. But Guess what, I didn't sleep at all last night. Yes, I'm still awake!

I stood up all night. It was easy since Dennis and the little ones stay up playing games and Lego's. They don't get to bed till maybe 1am or 2 sometimes 3am. I can't sleep because I can hear them. Dennis comes rolling in and by that time, I'm fully awake. Don't get me wrong, Dennis is a great father to them. He loves playing and spending time with them.

So this morning well I hung out in the living room a took advantage of this time and prayed, then I started to think.... . I thought about everything...... The house needs so much work, I get to see my girls in a few weeks, my parents will get to see all of us. The back yard looks terrible.... the pool better not be green. With all my thinking, I guess I didn't notice that the power went out. I thought, did I pay the bill? It was out only for a few hours.

Now the kids were waking up and they wanted breakfast, I found out quickly that there was not one dish clean. Matter of fact the whole house was in an uproar. I had a lot of cleaning to do. I think it must have taken me more than a hour to clean the kitchen. I have no dish washer! By the time I was done it was time for women's bible study.

Ok, I better stop complaining before the ground opens up and swallows me. I hope that since I worked so hard today that I will sleep like a baby tonight. Let me look, it's 10:10pm right now. To much activity going on for me to go to bed. Eyvette is taking a shower, Josh watching qubo TV,and Dennis upstairs playing bounty hunter. Jade pushing me to hurry up because she wants to go on facebook. She actually is walking around me at the table I'm sitting at while listening to the cell phones music (Shawn McDonald). What can I say!

Good night Journal! ©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: