Thursday, July 9, 2009

God is Good


It’s 1:14 in the morning and I got all my home work done. The kids are asleep and Dennis is in the living room watching TV.... I think he is eating. When I got home from church the house smelled so good. He had made a roast with graving and some vegetable soup. I was so hungry, but today I was fasting, so I couldn’t eat today..... It would be today, right!

Today was a pretty good day, but I got frustrated about something and just wanted to give up. Thank God for friends. My friend prayed for me and reminded me that I needed to be still and know He is God. I always seem to want to fix the problem, and I can’t, there is nothing I can do about the matter. I  have to give it to Him, but and then take it back. I hate that! I need to pray!

Anyways, all I needed was to have a friend to pray and minister to me. It’s so important to fellowship. God used her and I was strengthened. Not only that, I bless with a drink, I wanted an ice chi right before I went to church, but I couldn’t get it. The Lord used her again and she brought me one. I also know that my kids were blessed and someone brought them something to eat.... they were hungry. That was God just telling me I hear you and know what you need. God is so good!

So thank you my friend, I love you!

Now maybe I can get some sleep. The only thing is I’m not tired yet. Yeah, I did sleep last night, and I think I had a dream. ©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: