Friday, July 17, 2009

Spring cleaning, Summer cleaning, Just cleaning


Today started off kind of slow, but that's ok, because I go to bed pretty late. I spent time in the word and Jesus keeps telling me to worship Him with thanksgiving. Did you know true worship is obeying Him. So that's what I'm trying to do. Thank God for His mercy!

Anyways, I'm slowly cleaning the house. I cleaned the dust off the fans, the cob webs from the windows and walls, dust the fireplace, dust the picture frames, and the TV. Vacuumed the carpet that I hate,(christmas green), vacuum under the couch. Cleaned the windows... those dogs sure make a mess with their wet mouths, rubbing all over it.Well I'm watching at the kids in the pool.





The living room is nice and clean, till dinner time. Now the living room table needs to be clean again. Tomorrow for sure I will have to vacuum again because it never ends. Skip (dog) sheds all year around.


I cleaned the bathroom, which isn't that hard since it's small. The toilet, the floors, the sink, and the counters are cleaned. The fresh towels which we will need before the night ends. Upstairs bathroom I'll leave Jade to clean. I wish Dennis would fix that shower so we can use it. There is a water leak, but you need lots of money for that project. Oh, money doesn't grow on trees!


The kids need to clean their rooms still, but you know how a 7 year old and 10year old clean. So I will be up there to finish those jobs. Family will be sleeping up there. My family are staying with me for the wedding. I need fresh sheets and blankets. I'm so glad that their my family and they know how it is. I'll get Josh to vacuum the stairs.

The last thing that needs to be done beside the yard, is the kitchen. I hate washing the dishes. I wish someone would fix the dish washer that I have never used since I moved in here. I don't know if the water is hooked up to it. It sounds like it works just no water. I never had a dish washer, 7 kids later and bought a home with a dish washer. I was so excited, but it doesn't work. Dennis says we have three dish washers Jade, Josh and Eyve. I can't get my self to make them do it, since I hate it my self. So I guess I'll do the dishes again.... maybe tomorrow.

I have clothes and towels to wash. Thank God I'm not doing those by hand. Dennis bought me really nice washer and dryer, the new kind that has the window in the front.Since we have a pool every day is wash day. Towels, and towels, and towels, don't get me wrong I love the pool. Today was a great day to jump in after I cleaned because I was sweating like a pig (does pigs sweat?)

Well, now that I read what I blogged, no wonder why God wants me to worship Him with thanksgiving. My heart isn't right.

Thank you God for my two hands so I can clean, thank you for my two feet so I can walk, thank you for giving me eyes to see and fingers to type, thank you for the roof over my head and a pillow to rest my head, thank you for my kids that love me and give me kisses. Thank you for this wedding so my family can come out and be with me. I do have a lot to be thankful for! I have a house to clean. ©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: